Sunday, May 17, 2009

Brunch with Gale Gand




Gale Gand is hands down my favorite chef and Chicago personality. Thanks to a keen eye of my friend Wendy, I was notified that she was a co-hosting a brunch at The Bristol restaurant with the Chicago chapter of the American Institute of Wine and Food(founded incidentally by the infamous Julia Child). It was to promote her new brunch book, which is another culinary masterpiece. Well, brunch was to die for. Crepes with bananas and homemade Nutella, strata with wild onions, noodle kugle, pear coffee cake, bacon waffles, yes bacon waffles, asparagus with eggs, hmmm... I feel like I might be forgetting something, but regardless amazing!!!!

Then as we were asking Gale if she'd take a photo with us, she asked us to send it to her because she forgot her camera and wants to post it on her blog. I am in heaven, will send you the link when I see it up there. YUM!!!!

1 comment:

M and D said...

We're jealous. Sounded really good.