Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Visit with Marianne



This past week, I got to go to Atlanta to visit a friend and while I was there, I got to do dinner with Marianne. You met Marianne several posts ago, she was a volunteer at AHOPE last summer. She has been a great help to me this year, as I have been planning my trip.

Exciting news is that she has accepted a job as a fourth grade teacher at an international school in the United Arab Emirates, which is where she had a layover on the way home from Ethiopia. She is even taking her September week long school break to travel back to Addis Ababa. It was great to get to meet her, ask her a million more questions and see her pictures. THANKS MARIANNE, sorry we were late for dinner!!!

Oh and no friends, no need to think I will end up somewhere in the middle east next year-- my layover is in Amsterdam.

No comments: