Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jane Kurtz-- Author Extradionaire



Jane Kurtz, author and former resident of Ethiopia sent me a beautiful box of books in the mail after seeing my article about the work, our school did for Ethiopia Reads. She co-founded the organization. Anyway, I really like her books and their pictures. Plus Ethiopia Reads did a special with her new book, Trouble where if you pre-ordered it, they would send it with a note to any gift recipients you wanted. Several little people got a copy of it in the mail for the holidays-- plus I purchased Trouble for my god daughter and Silly Mambo for my god son as one of their gifts they will get on Christmas Eve.

If you are looking for books, support this author, she's awesome.. she even inscribed each book for me.. and there is one from American Girl as well, I might use that for book club this spring at school.

No comments: