Saturday, April 3, 2010

Questions about summer...




Okay, so most of you know that my plans for this summer is to go back to Ethiopia. Part of the time I planned on spending in southern Ethiopia, near where I was when I went to find the Donkey Mobile Library. But recently I received a note that really upset me- without going into the details, I'm just not sure how I feel about volunteering my time and continuing to financially support this organization. I'm sure that they are doing good things, I just don't know if I feel comfortable working side by side with someone who I feel may look at things so differently than me. So at the moment I'm investigating some other opportunities while I am there. I'll keep you posted. But for now, take a look at my table set for Easter brunch tomorrow. It is a real shame that I'm not dating anyone, I am one darn good hostess!!

No comments: