Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTING DONE!!!!


At 6:02, I left my house, walked across the street and got in line at the Priory. There were more people then ever at my polling place which houses three precincts. Thankfully, my precinct is the red headed step child of River Forest, so my line was pretty short. I voted, got my sticker and walked home in a total of 35 minutes. I hope you have all voted today. My principal even told us that if any of us were still stuck in line when it was time for conferences to not get out of line, but to stay and vote. Well, nothing else I can do, I have made campaign phone calls, knocked door to door, donated money and voted-- must get ready to go to Parent/Teacher conferences and just wait until the polls close this evening!
GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: