Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am home!!!



Hi,
I want to thank everyone for following in my journey this summer. I am officially home, have been for almost a week and a half. Still trying to go through all of my amazing photographs. I am going to continue to post some more entries I didn't get to this summer and hopefully put up some photos. I cannot post photos of the kids at AHOPE but trust me they are amazing and I'd love to share them with you personally when I see you all.

A couple of more thank you's:
My dear friend Claire, who was the only reason you all could read my blog this summer, she would get emails from me and post them along with some pretty funny pictures she found-- I was unable to get on Blogger due to the Ethiopian government.

Pete, for loaning me his amazing camera-- the photos prove that it is fab-- cause I am not a fantastic photographer.

Kathy Shaw, my old principal for her donation this summer. I will post soon about many of the wonderful things all your money was spent on!!!

1 comment:

Signe said...

Welcome home. I wish I would have discovered your blog sooner. I visited AHOPE in March when we picked up our son at KM. We are now waiting for an older girl at AHOPE. Hopefully we will be able to go get her this spring. Your posts bring back great memories of our trip. We loved Ethiopia.