Sunday, January 24, 2010

Little A Classroom


This was the classroom at Little A-- After we made the folded spiders for Itzy, Bitzy Spider, the teacher at LA asked me if I could hang them in the little classroom there. This was a super big deal because we often felt that the nannies felt that many of our activities were strange or too difficult for some of the kids.. and they don't really hang things up in their classrooms in Ethiopia. I was able to take pictures in one of the government schools and the only thing hanging up is the chalkboard.

3 comments:

sko3 said...

I never saw a classroom. Where was it?

Jennifer said...

My girls remember making those spiders!!!

Tiffany said...

The classroom was in a little building towards the front of the compound, just to the left of the main house. And glad they remember making them... I had fun-- I used to make lots of crafts when my school still had Pre-K.