Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras!!


Happy Fat Tuesday everyone!! My sister sent me Carnivale Cake coffee that is made by Community Coffee, which is sort of like their Caribou coffee shop-- it is super yummy and supposed to be made to taste like a King Cake(see picture above). She also sent me these super cute Mardi Gras cookies that are yellow, purple and green with smiley faces.. I've tasted them and am taking the rest to school today to share with my Tuesday kids. Even though I just did Valentine's crafts last week, I'm thinking of making masks with the kids. With lots of glitter(though I get slightly nauseous at the thought of all the glitter all over my floor, table and chairs) and Popsicle sticks to hold them up with. If I do, I'll take pictures and post them tonight.

No comments: