Monday, February 15, 2010

Paczki Day!!


Yea!! It is Paczki Day-- yes there is a reason that I will never lose these ten pounds-- because there is always something super yummy to celebrate with. My philosophy with these is that they are only sold one day a year-- so how do you pass that up?? Now, I didn't order any, but usually if I can get to Kay's bakery by 7 ish.. I can snag some. They are just like jelly filled donuts, but oozing with filling and made fresh. Oh and they are super messy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The store bakery has been selling them for a couple weeks. I thought I'd buy one for each member of the family to eat on the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday, just to try out, and because I was in Poland last year just before Easter. They seem to have an yeast dough made eggs, and just like a jelly-filled Dunkin' Donut. Delish.