Saturday, December 6, 2008

ADOPT A FAMILY





For the past three years, my school has been lucky enough to partner up with a wonderful school in the city to do an Adopt A Family program. With the help of my teachers, I choose families who could use some extra assistance at the holidays and match them up with a family at NNM-- an amazing Montessori school with very generous members. Then we collect the donations and my school's families pick them up and get to wrap the gifts for their children. It is such a fun program and I truly feel like Santa the day we pass out gifts. This year, we are hoping to provide gifts, warm clothes and support to over a 100 children.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know how you find the time to do all of that...it's truly a wonderful blessing for your students.