Saturday, December 20, 2008

Community Outreach Part 2



A huge thank you to all who participated in our school's adopt a family community outreach program!! We collected warm clothes, school supplies, toys and gift cards for 108 children. Monday, I collected at NNM and was amazed by some of the donations. Then Tuesday was pickup at my school... followed by some last minute deliveries Friday. Was super relieved to be finished but so happy to be able to help out so many families. They were all very appreciative and our NNM families and friends were so generous!!! THANK YOU TO CLAIRE AND SARAH FOR BEING PARTNERS IN THIS GREAT PROGRAM!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Tiffany! I am just wondering who/how you contacted at AHOPE to plan your trip there. I want to visit for the day in February when I am in Ethiopia, but have emailed a few contacts and have not heard back. Any ideas?

Watt Smith said...

AHOPE seems like a great organization. I work at TOMS SHOES and I've been talking to one of AHOPE'S members. Anyway, you will be interested in learning about Awesome Videos. It lets you star in your own Ethiopian music video, which is the perfect, personalized Ethiopian souvenir. You can definitely check it out.
www.wattsmith.com/awesomevideos

LIFE IS AWESOME!

Watt Smith