Monday, March 2, 2009

An Amazing Night!!!

Hi Friends,

A huge thank you to everyone who came out Saturday night to the Cellar Door. It was an incredible night. I can't believe how many of you came out and how generous you all were. It was so great to get to see everyone and catch up. Thank you to Southern Wine and Bill Eagan(and Kelly) for donating the wine for the silent auction.
The support you all gave me really meant a lot.

I would like to thank the following for their donations:

Wendy and Jim Becker-- thank you but please stop with the fly comments already!!! I get it, you think I'm crazy.
Kristen and Jason Martin
Lynn and Mike Mayer-- wonderful to see you both out!
Kelly and Bill Eagan
Vince and Kim Ing-- be prepared for that Ethiopian dinner
Pete Park-- I said no more!!!! But thank you, you are great and your video was first rate.
Amy Chinn
Shannan Cassel
Leslie Hall
Hannah DeMont
Holly Ghalioungui
Roushonda Morrison
Scotty Heckman- Sorry you couldn't make it but thank you for your generous donation and hysterical card.
Geoff and Leslie Neustadt
Brian Bollow-- can't be sneaky with me!!
Dave Panacchia-- a big thank you for playing and for kindly donating all your tips!!!

And a thank you to my "anonymous" donor and to whomever just dropped in cash!!

And a big thank you to everyone else who came out, bid on wine and was there to support me, ask questions, dance with me and hopefully to learn about this really special organization. I will miss you all this summer!!!!

Pictures will be posted tomorrow--- they are super!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I really enjoyed the party. Dave was teriffic. Glad I got the wine and a chance to see all the old DG North alumns.