Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yummy Dinner




I just had a great dinner at the Ethiopian Diamond, in Edgewater with a group of adventurous friends.

We ordered the Taste of Ethiopia Vegetarian platter; which includes....

Sambusas
Shimbra Assa
Yemisir Watt- my favorite
Kik Alicha
Gomen
Tikel Gomen
Dinich Alicha

I had a great Ethiopian beer, called St. George and I purchased green coffee beans at the market across the street which I'm going to roast at home. The owner of the market was super helpful in explaining how to do it.

Next time, I'm trying Demera-- let me know who is in.

2 comments:

ppark2123 said...

I agree, it was very "yummy" and i recommend the beer i had, "tusker"

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,

I recently was cc'd on some correspondence you had with Kathy. My name is Tom Starko and I will be taking over as AHOPE's new Executive Director in May. I would love to speak with you about all of your wonderful efforts I am finding here on the blogger. Our challenge ahead is immense but I am forever encouraged by the sort of passion I see displayed here. You truly are one of our "everyday heros!"