Friday, November 20, 2009

Visit with Carly....


During my stay this summer, there were three other volunteers at the guesthouse with me. One of these was Carly. She is a school teacher from New York. She works at a Waldorf school and brought amazing craft projects with her. She had volunteered for 2 weeks last year and came back for two weeks this year. I really enjoyed getting to know her.

We've kept in touch and this past weekend, she and her son were in town to visit her brother. He is currently in Jersey Boys which is playing in Chicago until January(I think). So we got to meet for lunch and then went to the show. I highly recommend the show and I had a wonderful time visiting with Carly.

Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, but this picture is from when we did a puppet show at the Awards Ceremony at Big AHOPE. Carly is on the right.

No comments: