Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frigid out!!



Hi,

So today on the way to school, I stopped at a light and happened to be next to one of those temperature signs and it said -12*!! Yes, that's right-- the actual temperature said -12, not factoring in the wind chill. BRR!!!!

I got a recent donation from my good friend Amy-- who I've been friends with since HS- Environmental Club-- Thanks Amy!!! Hope we can visit soon.

Lately I also have been so pleased to say that everyone new I've told about my trip have been so supportive--I hope you will all keep reading my updates!! But speaking of that, PLEASE add yourself as a follower, you don't need to have a blog-- as recently proven by my new friend Peter-- I think all you do is click on the add yourself as a follower link on the right hand side of the page, give yourself a user name and then you are listed as a follower and can make comments.

STAY WARM!!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

This reminds me of my childhood in Winnipeg, tenth coldest city in the world!