Saturday, January 31, 2009

FEBRUARY 28th-- COME ON OUT!!!!





I am so excited to announce that my first fundraiser for my trip will be at the CELLAR DOOR in Downers Grove on February 28th!!!! This is a great little wine shop, with yummy cheese and appetizers and amazing staff. And as a super added bonus, my good friend Dave will be performing for us that night. He does a great acoustic set of everyone's favorites and some original numbers-- you will definitely enjoy yourself.

We will drink wine, listen to music and have a raffle of wine-- being very kindly donated by a wine rep from Signature Luxury Wine and Spirits.

VOLUNTARY DONATIONS WILL BE COLLECTED.

CELLAR DOOR
(630) 241-2030
5150 Main St, #A
Downers Grove, IL

Questions or need more information-- please email me: tiffany6575@sbcglobal.net
Please RSVP so that I can let the CD have an idea of how many people will be attending.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be there. Sounds like a fun time. Mom & Dad