Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Era...... begins......




I am so happy and excited today that everyone's hard work paid off and we begin a new presidency today. I hope that everyone enjoys the inaugural festivities, but then allows President Obama and his team the time and patience to try to work on the many messes our country and world are currently in! I am both excited and very envious that my friend Claire is currently on her way to DC to experience this in person, she even got tickets to the swearing in!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures, Claire.
Hmmm.... I wonder if I can work this inauguration into all my lesson plans today??? Think that's possible?

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

We couldn't agree more. The president has a huge job ahead, lets keep him in our prayers.