Sunday, May 23, 2010

Evaluation...

As I am attempting to pick up my little house which seems to look like a tornado hit it... which if anyone has been to my house, you know that it's usually quite tidy... I came across my evaluation that my principal just did... in schools, you get evaluated every two years once you are tenured.. It is quite simply my most glowing evaluation to date... and this is the final paragraph....

"Ms. Jones demonstrates a work ethic paralleled by few. She tirelessly collaborates with staff and administrators to meet the needs of every one of her students. As an expert in her field, she is able to draw on an extensive repertoire of resources and strategies to address the problems and concerns of her students. As a reflective individual, she patiently listens to others to determine possible alternative strategies. Her wisdom and understanding of others belie her age. Additionally, she makes a substantial contribution to the school with her Earth Day, Needy Families and Ethiopia Reads projects. Everyone values her as an indispensable social and emotional standard bearer of the school."

And as I go to bed, with a yucky summer cold or sinus infection... and am stressing about all the groups and paperwork I still need to get done in the next two weeks... this is what I'm going to choose to focus on. G'Night!!

2 comments:

The Knudsen family said...

Kudos to your principal for seeing what we've seen all along. ;)

Jennifer said...

Wow! I am so glad they recognize just how special you are!