Friday, May 14, 2010

A fellow blogger...

So this stunning photo was taken junior year turnabout. My date is standing behind me and I believe is a Ph. D and possibly an physicist or something else super brainy.. yes, I always found intelligence sexy-- just wish I was having better luck these days... a later post on Plenty of Fish-- guessing I will soon have some more dating stories to crack everyone up with.

Anyway, I digress.... the lovely lady in the equally stunning blue dress as mine(we clearly didn't talk about what we were wearing that night) is my friend Ange.. she has the blog www.willandellie.blogspot.com and is on my list at the bottom of the blog.. Anyway, I get a facebook message from her the other day that says we need to do breakfast, maybe mimosas, get you away from all your career craziness and here I'm thinking wow, she's psychic before I realized that she is only of the few people out there still reading this thing!!! So, a shout out to Ange and check out her blog.

No comments: