Monday, May 10, 2010

Possibly going private...

I am toying with the idea of going private.. It would mean I would have to transfer my blog over to another site.. maybe word press.. as blogger does not allow you to choose to keep some posts private and others not.. the only reason I would consider keeping it open is that I have appeared to have gained some viewers that I don't know personally and I'd hate to miss out on anyone who would like to participate.. I have reasons as to why I might be going private.. and if I do, I will certainly put up a notice and if you want to continue following, I can pass on the password. Plus the whole transferring over process sounds taxing to me.. or maybe I'm just tired.. it is Monday.. though I only have 2 more Mondays left for the 2009-2010 school year. Yea!!

1 comment:

sko3 said...

I transferred from blogger to wordpress and it was really easy.