Monday, June 8, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!!!!!




A great big thank you to all of you who donated, listened and read this blog!!!! I am heading to Addis Ababa this afternoon. I'm flying KLM and should be there around 9pm tomorrow night. I hope my bags don't weigh too much and that everything goes smoothly. But I wanted you all to know that that thanks to you, there will be many things I will be able to do with the kids at AHOPE, as well as buy them supplies. I also look forward to my time at the Sholla Library which is where our pennies went!!!!!

I will be posting (probably through my ghost poster, Claire) hopefully at least once a week!!!! I will also try to be checking email as often as possible. But otherwise will pretty much be off the grid. Love to you all-- thanks for giving me a great good by weekend and I'll see you all in 7 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm out of here.

3 comments:

Mrs. Chinn said...

Are you the Are yet??? Amy

The Knudsen family said...

We're thinking about you... can't wait for your first update!

Dell said...

Really, are you alive? Do I need to send you airline ticket or lawyer to come home? Really?