Monday, June 8, 2009

small fun donations





Here are some of the donations I am bringing for the kids at AHOPE as well as kids on the streets. When I was in Mexico, I had a hard time saying no to kids who begged but I found if I had something fun for them, they seemed to be as happy as if I had given them money.

The big bag of watches is for the kids at BIG AHOPE, there should be enough for everyone. Thanks to Silvia, my mom, Meyer Family, Julie, Cheryl, Kristen and to Kelly and Bill for buying all the rest!!!!!

1 comment:

Tom Starko said...

Tiffany,

I wanted to wish you the best on your journey. Having been to Ethiopia several times, I am confident in saying that you come home rather transformed like many of us have. I also want to say thank you. It is the sort of effort like yours from passionate and dedicated volunteers that make AHOPE what it is. AHOPE for Children is experiancing significant challenges in today's economic climate as well as the soaring inflation in Ethiopia. The demands are greater than ever on us but I know with the sort of eeforts coming from people like yourself, we shall overcome these roadblocks and continue to serve our kids in Ethiopia.
Congratulations to you and all your supporters for a job well done!
Best Regards,
Tom Starko
Executive Director-
AHOPE for Children